Cadillac Escalade is one of the most attractive and fully-equipped SUVs just like the other SUVs from General Motors. This model is most artfully chrome trimmed, providing more interior space and long wheelbase. The luxury body configuration and power of Cadillac Escalade 2016 are added advantages for this model. SUVs under the same segment fail to perform well and seem to be downsizing, whereas Cadillac Escalade comes with imposing looks and is highly focused on infotainment and technology with high performance V-8 power-train. Cadillac Escalade 2016 price of 2WD 4-Door standard is around $72,970.
Cadillac Escalade 2016 Price and Specifications:
- Steering experience: The ability to steer itself back if you stray away from lane has made Cadillac Escalade to outrank its competitors Chevrolet Tahoe, Suburban, GMC Yukon and Yukon XL. The steering wheel is heated just like the front seats. The steering and pedals are power adjustable.
- User Experience: The automaker has upgraded its infotainment system called Cadillac User Experience, which is now faster and accesses Apple Carplay with Siri and Android Auto faster than before on its standard 8 inch dashboard. Navigation system is also included and the list of amenities grows as the model variants advance. There is a dual screen DVD and cooled central console.
- Grille: The grille of Cadillac Escalade seems to be inspired by the sword blades and LED tail lamps, which suggest the fins of classic caddies.
- Exterior: Cadillac 2016 Escalade is 17 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 6 feet tall, which is two feet shorter than Escalade ESV. It comes in 4 variants: Base, Premium, Luxury, and Platinum trims. All the models come with hands-free power lift gate.
- Seating: It has the capacity to seat eight passengers and each of the seats are very well equipped. 12-way powered heated and cooled front seats and leather upholstery are standard. The third row of seating powers up and down, whereas the second drops down automatically giving room to large cargo volume. The space in the second row is good. The seats in second row do not slide, but they recline.
- Performance: 0-60 takes around 5 and half seconds. It has a powerful 6.2 litre engine that works splendidly with an eight speed automatic transmission. General Motors recommends premium octane gas to get the required fuel economy performance from Cadillac Escalade 2016. The performance of Cadillac 2016 is great on smooth roads with its good steering experience and good gripping tires. $2600 more than Cadillac 2016 price of standard version brings in full time four wheel drive experience to the driver.